Wildly funny story from the Sugar Bowl (In my opinion anyway)....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TigerEducated, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

CottonConstipatedBowels66 says "our kind of people" don't have a sense of humor.

2. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

And this thread proves once and for all that "you and your kind" have no sense of humor.

{mod edit/deletion for stupidity}

I am just glad I don't know any of you.

BTW:

Why hasn't this thread been moved?

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Cotton and How long has the left wing controled the State of Louisiana?

Blanco eguals same old same old. Her hand picked Speaker who is a crook and just appointed a crook to head the ethics board Charles Jones. You left wingers deserve to be Booed. Blanco was elected by Orleans Parish the rest of the State voted Jendle. We need some kind of electoral voting system so that the whole state is egual.

To answer the first question, FOREVER!!! Democrats are the reason this State is where it is Last in everything

4. CottonBowl'66

Uh, Valley Girl (or apparent equivalent), we have had a Republican Governor for EIGHT years. Duuuuuuh..........

5. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Cotton know your stuff before you stick foot in mouth Foster was Democrat who changed to Republican before the Govoners race and then appointed all the same crooks from the Democrat side of the House that Blanco appointed.

DUUUUUUUUUUHHHH Know your shit before you open you mouth.

He did nothing but act like a Democrat.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

BUD LIGHT PRESENTS, REAL MEN OF GENIUS

Reeeeal men of geeeeeniuuuus!

Today we salute YOU, Mr. really insane monger of hate ,Cottonbowel'66

"Mr. Really Nutty Internet Foruuum Po-sterrr!"

Only YOU can win every argument in your own mind simply by calling someone right wing filth

"And a Dittohead David Duke Suppooorter!"

While others are too preoccupied with things like real life, you take your anger directly to the place where it will make the absolute least possible impact: An Internet discussion forum.

"Loggin' on now!"

Your unique eye for logic allows you to sling turds of doom every which way, and then brag about how you were RIGHT as soon as one of the pieces sticks to the wall – regardless of how many dozens fell limply to the floor before that.

"See I told you sooooooo!!"

And if some rational thinking person dares to challenge you to show proof of your rediculous assertions, you swiftly crush his challenge like a cockroach under your foot by calling him Right Wing Trash in total anonymity, something you would never dare say to a man to his face.

"As you hide behind your compuuuter!"

So crack open a cold Bud Light, oh Ayatollah of Idiocy. Because when the results you so desire finally come about years from now, you can say it was because YOU demanded it."

"How come the liberals I supported took my freeeedom"

[​IMG]

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

:D :D Now that's the best post I've read in a long time.

8. BasileTiger

BasileTiger Founding Member

lol

That post was the bomb,,,,,,,,off the chain!!!!

9. CottonBowl'66

Welcome to the world of the David Duke-supporting shittohead, folks, the world where no one listens to Rush Limbaugh, but everyone gets insulted if he is maligned, and where little thin skinned right wing nuts can dish it out, but censor you if you give it back to them.

If you little yellow bellied pansies support Bush and the War so much, go enlist and fight in it, you no testicle, gutless wonders.

You right wingers only support war if someone else is fighting it for you, and you can watch it from the comfort of your living rooms. That is where your flag waving patriotism stops, though, doesn't it?

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

BADA BING!!!

Thank you for supporting EVERYTHING Bengal B posted
    about you. You make his case every time you open your piehole.