Will a coach like...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TD TIGER, Dec 27, 2004.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Any man who was not smart enough to know he would be caught by hanging with the ho's while on university credit is a total idiot to me. No thanks.

2. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

He's an excellent coach (I may even skip out of work tomorrow to watch UTEP play in the Houston Bowl) and a good recruiter.

Someone will give him a shot at a larger, major-level program. Don't think it should be LSU, though.

Let someone else roll those dice. Besides, he's too old to stay, as Skip said, "10, 20 years" at LSU.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Terry Bowden not only wasn't smart enough...He wasn't caught...

Neither was Greg LaFluer at LSU...

Neither was Curley Hallman at LSU...

Neither was John Bra....

Dude...You're naive if you don't think that sh!t doesn't go on, and goes on in a very hushed manner...

You think Jimmy Swaggart just developed his liking of skanks walking Airline Highway the same day he got caught coming out of the hotel? You think that only happened once?

That crap happens with men in power all of the damn time...It's commonplace...

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

do you overlook points just to spit out random information? He said if he is dumb enough to get caught on a university credit card....then he is an idiot.

He never once stated it doesn't go on.

5. BMoney

BMoney Founding Member

All that talent, plus the 2 starting WRs for Michigan State in that Indy Bowl were none other than Muhsin Muhammad and Derrick Mason.

6. Bama My Heart

Bama My Heart Founding Member

Hey, I know what you mean. I would have liked to have seen coach Price coach here at least 1 season just to see what he could have done, but I do often wonder if he had 1 season and it was great, would the other stuff been overlooked. I think he is a very good coach, and he seemed to really want to come to Bama, and the players, even in a very short period of time seemed to absolutely love him. If people could over look that episode, I think that he could be a great coach somewhere. But, hey I hope you guys don't want him, because when he beat us, can you imagine what we would have to hear.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Price was stupid to do what he did, but he probably drunk as a skunk when he did it and has paid the "Price". I'd take him in a heartbeat.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

No Way! The guys too old. We don't want a guy with white hair on the sidelines.

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Im not opposed to Price. Anyone that can win at Pullman Washington and UTEP has got to have some major coaching skills.

Those places are true boils on the buttocks of the world.

10. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Price barely won at WSU....something like 4 seasons with winning records in 10 years