Will a vote for Jindal be a vote for Foster?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUtigah, Oct 7, 2003.

1. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

A David Vitter, JD? Wow, that's really bad. How do you come to that conclusion?

2. JD

JD Founding Member

You're right, that's damn harsh. He's got a little Vitter in him - he's a tad sanctimonious - I don't know, to me it's like he's never gotten his hands dirty.

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Jindal used Foster to get his foot in the door. Not matter what image Foster has with the people, it definitely got people thinking about Jindal.
    Now I think Jindal will slightly distance himself from Foster and show that he is ready to deliver change and he is ready to tackle the lack of busines in LA that Foster failed to do in my opinion. I am a hardcore republican, but I have to say that Jindal has to show that he is the man to bring big business into LA because Foster didn't.

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I agree with you TE on the black vote. Jindal is seen as a "non-white" republican candidate. I think in the coming weeks, he will try and show that he isn't a far,far right candidate. I think Blanco will get some of the black vote that Ieyoub and Leach got, but all in all, the black vote won't be a factor.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Mike Foster will be 76 or 77 years old by the time the next governors election rolls around. I doubt that his long term plans include running for governor again.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

He already said he is going to run again in four years.

7. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Why didn't he just run again now? I thought the rule was you couldn't serve three straight terms. He could run again on the grounds that he sure as hell didn't serve the current term.

8. LSUtigah

LSUtigah Founding Member

Or the first one either!
    (great post bestbank)