Will Brady allow Kentucky…..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Feb 18, 2006.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

to come to the PMAC and win on an off year. I mean Kentucky might not even make the NCAAT. IM looking past Auburn b/c a playground team could beat them. But if Tubby comes to BR and wins this year then I just don’t know anymore. I never call for a coach’s head but if Brady chokes to UK well I might have to change my tune.

2. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

It never gets old does it?

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Well, to begin with, Auburn plays pretty well at home. After all, we do seem to play to the level of our competition.

Kentucky, however, will not be overlooked because of the name on their jersey. When we look at our home schedule, most of us would probably look forward to the Kentucky game as one of the biggest all year. I would think the players would do the same.

As if the players need any more inspiration, it is on national TV.

:lsup:LSU!

4. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

It sucks that Kentucky is playing here the weekend of Mardi Gras!! I know I won't be here in the PMAC!

5. olVENICEdog

I hear you man but you can’t sit there and say that UK has a defense that can stop LSU. Even if Brady gets ejected in the first half LSU should still win.

6. olVENICEdog

Oh you would rather get your drink on and party then watch LSU basketball? I could see a woman’s softball game but men’s basketball come on. :laflagwav :laflagwav :laflagwav :laflagwav :laflagwav

7. olVENICEdog

Dude I thought you took off?

8. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Tuesday...You still have to deal with me for a few days...As long as my internet connection holds up :thumb:

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I agree with you...except it is not the defense that cant hang with LSU, I think it is their awful offense.:yelwink2:

10. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

Since the game is at 2:45, that might be enough time to make the game and then make the White Chocolate City by nightfall...