Will Bush get credit or blame?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rwilliams, May 28, 2011.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

:thumb:

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

even if that happens, he will know that is he starts enough **** he will end up swinging from a rope like his predecessor, either by us, if we have a president with any balls, or by his own people as they see their neighbors doing kickass revolutions and not standing for nonsense.

again, the foreign policy brilliance of bush is matched only by his courage and amazing focus and determination to do what is right.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Now that there is funny, I don't care who y'ar." :lol: :lol:

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I thought it was pretty spot on

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this is exactly right.

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Yay we spent a few trillion to show we have balls. Pathetic.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

true, it was a bargain. the stability that america brings to the world is priceless. who knows how many lunatics with aspirations around the world dont bother because they know the US simply wont have it.

we are rich as ****. a few trillion to do what we have done? some of the best money ever spent. i know we americans are racist as hell and dont give a damn about brown people, and i understand that, but i would certainly feel differently if i were iraqi or kuwaiti, or even iranian or from many other places that are protected by the fact that people know america has balls.

and this will ultimately help us as ass failed states turn into helpful trading partners like japan and germany.

8. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

A question- if gw bush could run again would you vote for him over Obama ? Yep

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Tinkering around in the middle east is folly and expensive. We don't have the power or money to inact positive lasting change. Our intervention will have decades long negative impact. Laissez faire. Stop putting ourselves deeper into debt to give the middle east money and trying to bribe or force them into our way of thinking. It's not working, we are sinking the dollar, and China is sitting back and enjoying the spoils.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bush was a snowballing foreign policy disaster. You do understand what foreign policy is? if you do you know that Bush sucked at it.