Will Landon Collins pull the trigger early?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LSUFan1950, Mar 24, 2011.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

The sarcasm face could be sitting in a chair looking to his right with an LSU hat. Maybe he could be sitting in a chair . . . with his left foot on a wooden table . . . . . :D

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

My face really could be the model of the sarcasm icon....but I think radio is my future. All the ladies tell me I have the perfect face for it !! :yelwink2:

3. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

Back to Mr. Collins please :thumb: looks like he looked good at the Opening day Nike camp. Pull the trigger and be a tiger:tigereye:
    College Football Recruiting - ESPN

4. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

It depends on how many 4 star prospects we get. Despite all the hoop and holler about 5 stars, it is the 4 stars that make or break a recruiting year as far as class ranking is concerned. We would have made it into the top 5 last year if we had more 4 star prospects and fewer 3 star prospects. Of course this pertains only to class rankings and not to the productivity of the players, which is far more important. One only needs to be reminded that Jacob Hester was a 2-star prospect coming out of high school, so technically he hurt our class ranking that year. But boy did he contribute a lot to our success during the years he played. But obviously a team that recruits 4 and 5 star prospects should have more success than one that recruits 3 and 2 star prospects.