Will LSU beat Bama in 2017?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, May 25, 2017.

1. Brian

Brian Founding Member

So 3-7 is horribly disingenuous.. Apparently you want to put that last loss on Coach O when he didn't get to do anything but play the hand he was dealt with by Miles. Les promised a massive overhaul of the offense and it never came and thus he was fired for being frankly dishonest. I love Les and think he's the best ambassador LSU football has ever had but his ego and stubborn desire to be right even when clearly wrong offensively is why he's unemployed. I bet in his deepest of thoughts he knows this is true and that's why he's able to still support LSU. His dismissal was about as poorly handled as it can be, but he was as large a part of it happening as any one individual can be in that situation. He controlled his own destiny and chose to stay true to his philosophy and it cost him his job.

Les didn't win with Saban's players. He won with his own team, staff, and players from day one. Our loss last year to Saban was sealed when Les refused to change things up. The game was far closer under Coach O than it ever would have been under Les though. I promise you that. No one believed in Les after he cost Leonard the Heisman the year before against Alabama. The players fought like hell for O and made it a damn respectable showing. Played Bama as well defensively as any team could and did all season.

So Les was 3-7 and contributed mightily to the 8th loss even if it isn't on his official record.

I said versus Saban, by the way, not Alabama. So the 5-7 mark is completely irrelevant.

You're such a troll.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

and why he is STILL unemployed even though that idiot taint thinks he should be at the helm of ( Insert top program here) yet it isn't happening. Fucking Purdue wouldn't even hire his ass. You are right @Brian taint is worse than an idiot troll, I'm not sure what that is but taint is it.

Brian likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe tiga can get him a gig as assistant girl's softball coach.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

Does Miles have a job taint? I would like for you to list the schools that can't wait to hire him. Here I will start the list for you:

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Easier to list the schools that don't want him. Non power 5 Houston promoted their OC rather than hire Fudd.

2. Non power 5 Florida Atlantic hired Lane Kiffin when

3. Oregon hired their coach.

4. Michi...Oh Wait, Western Michigan

5. The Cradle of Quarterback U. Purdue

6. Livonia High School hired a coach

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  6. shane0911

So you got nothing, got it

7. shane0911

I have a tread open on the subject in the "Other Sports" forum. Already have Kelly listed but Hugh is a good one. Add him to the list. So far not a single school on the list that wants good ol Les

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

<hijack>
    What does one thing have to do with the other?
    </hijack>

9. shane0911

Nothing he has ever posted has ever made sense. He just grabs whatever comes out of his ass next and throws it into a post here. You know that Terry

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Try again oh mentally challenged one. Colorado just gave McIntyre a contract extension.