will marcus randal lead us to the promise land

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SmokeUBiatch, Jul 30, 2004.

1. SmokeUBiatch

SmokeUBiatch Founding Member

or the garbage can. i dont like to start again with this guys up and down play. i want to see one of the hot shot freshman start. what you think?

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

Stick around, you will be sure to hit some nerves :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

3. SmokeUBiatch

i dont want to hit any nreves im just pulling for russell, thats all. i seen enough of randall last year in mop up. time to get some one up to playing the whole game and year

4. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

That's the kind of fan we want.

Pull for one player to fail and the other to succeed. News flash- Saban doesn't care what you think. But thank you anyways for making all the decisions that led us to a national championship.

5. SmokeUBiatch

i never pulled for a guy to fail im just a fan of russell
    saban dont care if you want randall either

6. Tigerskin

Yes Saban does because that is who is starting. LOL :lol:

7. SmokeUBiatch

i hope he does good but he wont play for long

8. Tigerskin

And I am sure you will be there to boo if he doesn't play well.

9. SmokeUBiatch

i only know of the ark game that he looked good in he never evn looked good mopping up last year
    will you boo if he is the reason we lose to auburn? dam right you will so dont act like wont

10. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Why go on message boards and claim to know more than the coachs? Saying that Randall should sit the bench because you have "seen enough of him in mop up" is basically saying that Saban and Jimbo are not as smart as you are. Personally, I want to see each player become the best player they can be and allow the coaches to decide which should play.

As an LSU fans, I want Randall to do well early, build up confidence and lead us to an great season. If Randall starts and does not finish the season at QB, there are only a few reason that could have happened.

1. Randall stinks in the Fall camp and one of the other guys shine
    OR
    2. Randall gets hurt.
    OR
    3. Randall stinks early and LSU loses a game or two early in the season.

It is very very unlikely that the first will happen (since Randall has never stunk in any practice sessions to the point that he moved down in the depth chart since he has been at LSU). The second is unthinkable for an LSU fan. The third is NOT cool and nothing to hope for as an LSU fan.

Why can't you be happy for Randall. A Senior who has paid his dues and grew into the role. If it works out, LSU does well. If it does not, LSU suffers. Why pull for LSU to suffer??? I can see being worried about Randall because of his past unreliablity, but actively pulling against him is just plain mean.

There, is that the response you were looking for? Probably. Since the whole point of this was to stir up trouble. Well, you win. :) I am tired of this stupidity.