will marcus randal lead us to the promise land

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SmokeUBiatch, Jul 30, 2004.

1. SmokeUBiatch

SmokeUBiatch Founding Member

you got it all wrong buddy, i am pullin against no one, im just a fan of russell and want to see him take over
    up & down qb play wil get us some fast losses with our schedule
    i asked a honest question dont get mad

2. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

No I won't boo if we lose to Auburn or anyone else. If Randall plays poorly in a game, who do you think is going to feel the worst about it? Dumbasses like you are going to run Saban off.

3. SmokeUBiatch

hey foreskin why you start calling names &how the hell is that going to run saban off

4. Tigerskin

Saban will be consciously looking to see if the fans turn on him or his players if things don't go well. He has too many options to put up with that.
    "I think one of the big problems here, and I saw it after the Ole Miss game (in 2001) is, are the people going to be fans, or are they going to be supporters? If they are going to be supporters, we can have a good team all the time. If they just want to be fans and every time something doesn't go exactly right, get tremendously negative about it and not be supportive, then I can see things spiraling negatively so badly that the tailspin could kill you" Guess who that quote is from? Nick Saban.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Dude. You seem to think you know more than Saban. You are the one running off at the mouth. I don't usually say anything about someone's spelling, use of commas, etc. But I think you are jerking us around. You either are one dumbass, or you are trying to play everyone else for an idiot. Did you use this years earned income credit to buy a new computer? When is the last time you earned 2 million bucks?

6. SmokeUBiatch

all i can do is laugh at anything to do with a rebel
    ba ba ba bawahaaaaaa

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

How many times have you seen Russell play?

8. SmokeUBiatch

only on tape but i saw randall play alot

9. Tigerskin

Still waiting on your response to Saban's quote

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

SmokeU, when you walk into a room full of people, the proper thing to do is to sit back and listen and get a "feel" for the room before joining in on the conversation. You don't just barge in and start talking as though everyone present really cares about what you have to say. Col Reb is an Ole Miss fan but he's been around here a lot longer than you and he's a friend of the forum. You, on the other hand, have been here less than a day and are already gettin all over peoples' nerves. Chill a little. See what's up here, then join in.