will marcus randal lead us to the promise land

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SmokeUBiatch, Jul 30, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Guys like you are the reason for the classless fan posts from rivals.

Yeah. You bad.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Crawfish is about 6'4 and 300 pounds.

3. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

:lol: CRAWFISH will BIATCH SLAP YOU, Smoke. You better watch out.

4. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I have never seen Flynn or Russell throw a ball. On Randall, I watched him in '02 after Mauck went down, and the offense lacked continuity. I saw him in relief last year, and he didn't show me the leadership and command of the offense that Mauck had. He has had plenty of opportunity and not produced much with it.

So now he is a Sr. What changes?

- He could be a late bloomer and do better this year.
    - The offensive scheme could click this year, and he could be a house of fire.
    - He could be more physically mature
    - Jimbo could have worked with him a bunch
    - His passing becomes more accurate to our receivers
    - He gets better at reading defenses and does not throw into double coverage

He seems to have the physical tools, he has some game experience, and if Saban, a pretty sharp cookie says go with Randall, I am sure he feels that is what gives the Tigers the best chance to win.

Randall seems like a good person, and I hope he has a great season, but in my opinion, some of the above changes will have to occur.

5. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

Most of those things you just mentioned applied with Matt Mauck as well. You are missing the point. I don't know how well Randall will do this year. I do know this. Saban is going to start him and it is going to take something bad for him to come out. Who the hell wants that to happen other than you know who? Pull for whatever QB you want and have whatever opinion you want regarding their abilities. But it is not acceptable to take a personal shot nor boo a kid who is doing the best he can for LSU. A guy who has been a great team player and for goodness sakes is one of 3 scholarship QB's for LSU. How many people wish they could say that. What bothers a lot of us is that we know there are going to be some people who want to pound their chest and boo Randall when he screws up. If you think that is justified go back and read Saban's quote. That is, if you think he knows what he is talking about.

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I warned you Biatch, but you hit more than a few nerves, now you causing a ruckus, you should have watched the board like SF told you :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

7. SmokeUBiatch

SmokeUBiatch Founding Member

please mr crawfish dont beat me up you sound like a big guy lol lol

i like it when they are fat and sloppy like that
    as for you sabanfan the only one being a tough guy is crawfish about i would not last long and you saying tell people to put a lid on it for cheering &booing
    i did not join this board to agree with you or him i have opinions just like the rest
    im not here to agree with the masses
    if i want to see russell play whats wrong with that
    randall is not the future and part of my reasoning is we will be starting a green qb now or next year so i want russel to take over asap

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I can't wait to bump this thread after the season. :rofl:

9. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

Then it will be Russell versus Flynn

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Nah....... I am sure there will be some new freshman on the team that some people will want instead of one of those two. :grin: :cry: :lol: