Will RP get #11?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 17, 2005.

1. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Tires are not covered and do not send 240 to 280 plus pounds of fun chasing after you.

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

Yeah I think Oklahoma had guys with duplicate numbers, both starters, it was the first time I noticed that (two starters, same numbers) watching football. Thought the guy played both ways till found out names were different. You see double numbers on teams but rarely two starters. And now after wasting everyone's time I forgot the number. :cuss:

3. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

No, that's Stoops. :lol:

4. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

Having players with the same number drives radio guys, spotters, stat guys nuts. I was working the Indy Bowl a couple of year's ago and Nebraska had a ton of players wearing the same number. It got so frustrating because there was a TE wearing #44 who caught a pass on a fake punt and this kid was like the third #44 and it took like 10 minutes to find out it was the "other" #44. So, I personally hate when you have players wearing duplicate numbers. At LSU it hasn't really been a big issue because LSU retires so few numbers that only #20 isn't available. But at other schools it is an issue because of so many retired numbers.

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I bet!