Will the Brady defenders please step forward!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerEducated, Mar 17, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Hey Ramah, keep your piehole shut...not all of us can make a living off legalized larceny...err...wagering, like you can...

BTW->Ever read my post about your "pics"? I sure do wish it would have stayed up longer...

But, on to the point of the post...

I think Brady is an EXCELLENT defensive coach. I also think that Brady didn't have much of a pallet to paint with this year. I think that he is stubborn-which most will agree with. This stubborn attitude affected his coaching greatly this year, and it showed with his unwillingess to adapt his offensive attitude to his personnel.

He also doesn't recruit to his needs, either. That small problem is minimized by his inability to co-exist with the attitudes he brings into the program. There is a huge difference between a coach who instill discipline, and a coach who instills a reckless, assholish nature...and Brady has crossed that line, a long, long time ago....

The guy can flat out bring the best out of his player's at times...He can prepare defensively better than most out there...It's just his team's chemistry...I mean, he wonders about all they've been through, and is apparently not smart enough to realize that-ultimately-his decisions as head of the program made them endure what they've been through that he is amazed about...

He whored the program out because he knew he had to win. He put winning before the betterment of the team and the prestige of the program.

You see the results.

Now, where is the accountability for those results?

2. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

Dude, that is really funny

a mediocre conference??

if LSU was in a TRUE mediocre conference we would have made the tournament with ease...put us in the Mountain West and we would have won the conference tourney and conference title