WIll the new uniforms affect play on the field?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger10, Nov 23, 2009.

1. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Maybe if the fabric is impregnated with flashing LEDs on them that show the game clock and the play clock to our coaching staff.

No, that wouldn't help because the stadium already has those and nobody on the sidelines seems to notice them.

At least the players will feel more comfortable in them hopefully.

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Supposed to be a lighter, more durable uniform thats better at wisking moisture from the body helping to keep the players cooler. For other features or benefits you'll have to read about them.

1 person likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

i'm playin bro... had to give ya a hard time for saying the new uni's weren't gonna do anything, and hell they prolly won't.

1 person likes this.
  4. Tiger10

Tiger10 Founding Member

Negitive.

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

it is i admit. while i think our defense can keep us in this game, i still don't see our offense magically coming to life this saturday. and if it did, then some people are really going to be pissed as they'll feel miles was sitting back on his heels all year and wasting talent. i think we can beat the r-kansans but we have to play the best game we've played all year, and if our offense continues to go 3 and out our defense will be gased by the half. i kinda wish this game was in war memorial so if it did end badly we could've just left crowton there.

6. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Coaches could use it as a motivation tool.

They can come out as a different team Saturday. They will certainly look like it.

Charles Scott seemed to like how the uniforms felt in his quotes from earlier. I believe the word swag came up. :hihi:

And remember, they will be like 60,000% lighter thanks to Nike. :rofl: