Will Tyrus go to the NBA?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mrx, Apr 5, 2006.

1. mrx

mrx Founding Member

Will it happen? I think so. It's hard no to go when everybody is saying that he will be a top five pick in the draft. After seeing what happened to Matt Lienart, I think Tyrus is gone.

2. TigerInTally

TigerInTally Founding Member

Re: Tyrus going to the NBA

How exactly was Lienart hurt by staying for his senior year? He played (and lost) in his 2nd national champ. game and is forcasted to go #3 in the draft.

3. mrx

mrx Founding Member

Lienart would have been the No.1 draft pick if he had not stayed in school. There is a big difference in pay between the No.1 pick and all other selections.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Leinart did probably lose some money by staying in school, likely several million dollars. When the draft comes, we can take the difference between his deal and what the 49ers gave Alex Smith last year. But if he left last year he wouldn't have gotten to tag that girl Kristen from Laguna Beach.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

6. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I was watching cold pizza the other day and the guy that sits on the left said that TTIme was yelling at Brady in his face. Did anyone see or hear about this? Didn't Tac do the same thing last year? I think it's 50 50 right now. After that big 2-point performance against UCLA I don't think he will go but then again a few people might buy into his highflying dunking ability.

7. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Reports are that Thomas will go in the top 6 picks of the first round.

8. ddt

ddt Founding Member

Well, it might make sense that he only played 17 mins. I know he had 4 fouls early in the 2nd half, but you still gotta play him to get your guys back in the game.

I'm hoping that he comes back with some motivation after seeing homeboy Noah getting a championship and MOP (could've been him) but I think it's too tough to pass up being a top 6 pick. I say 60-40 he leaves.

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

easy answer: no!

10. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST