Will Tyrus start?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Mar 19, 2006.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Have to say I think Lazarre has been much more effective at the end of the season when he has started, he doesn't look near as clumsy when he tries to catch a pass or rebound. I think it helps him settle his nerves. And bringing Tyrus off the bench gives us a huge push I believe, although I would bring him off very early if we aren't ahead, Williams is scoring and/or Lazarre is playing average or worse.

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

That's a good point. I wouldn't mind that (not taking anything away from Lazarre, either), but it would be good to "test" the officials early....

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I think the Dookies may do that for us with some of their drama queen floor flop moves.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i wouldnt start him because he is very undisciplined and will likely get in foul trouble very early. Id prefer to let lazare and rolle do the dirty work early and as someone said above, find out how the dook refs are gonna call the game. TT doesnt refrain from blocking a shot even when he's in foul trouble which won't bode well against dook zebras if coach k is getting his calls he more often than not does. we're gonna have to play smart to beat these honkeys and somehow have to avoid foul trouble.

its like someone said, the premier players/programs get the close calls. Its just the way it is and something you have to prepare for.