Will Williams play for the Trojans this year?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I believe opinions would be completely different if it was an LSU player.

And I will bet almost anything that Williams will be playing for USC, assuming he decides to pursue it. If the NCAA doesn't allow it, the courts will rule in Williams' favor.

Of course, this will be a moot point if the courts allow him in the supplemental draft this summer...

2. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Not only is BMW ready for the NFL, he will be placed in an NFL supplemental draft in the very near future. Bank it.

3. ledfoot

ledfoot Founding Member

Were they both Juniors? If so and the NFL takes them then this is going to happen a lot more in years to come.I though the NFL wouldn't take JR's.

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Below is another "bank it" promise by cadillacattack as well as his SEC rankings the week prior to the 31-7 beating Auburn took at the hands of the Fightin' Tigers. My guess is Mike Williams will sit the year out.

5. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Not from me.

Greed is greed is greed is greed.

I'm still P*SSED about the entire Marquise deal...

...not with his final decision, but with the agent who talked sweet $$$ into Hill's ear and PERHAPS talked him into a decision that he really didn't want to make NOW....

...and Mr. Williams hooked up with an agent who was willing to bet his remaining college eligibility on him being allowed into the pros....

...his situation is without precedent - at least Hill KNEW that he will play NFL ball next year...

Williams KNEW the risk that he was taking - and should understand the consequences of taking that risk...

...he rolled the dice....and lost...but only for now....

I feel sorry for him, but he'll still be a millionaire somewhere in the future.

You can't feel TOO sorry for him...

6. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

EXACTLY.

I'm glad somebody here GETS IT.

7. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

So, when I make a prediction it's "a promise," but when you make a prediction it's "a guess?" I noticed that you failed to note my follow up post to this board after the LSU game with my revised rankings showing LSU #1. But then again, that wouldn't quite spin it the way you want, eh? :D

8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Excellent call DD, hopefully his bank account don't reflect the same as his "bank it" predictions. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Below is another "bank it" promise by cadillacattack as well as his SEC rankings the week prior to the 31-7 beating Auburn took at the hands of the Fightin' Tigers. My guess is Mike Williams will sit the year out.

So, when I make a prediction it's "a promise," but when you make a prediction it's "a guess?"

He's talking about the "bank it" stuff. And you know he just hates you Auburn guys and will go way out of his way to make you look bad.

10. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

for a split second i thought this thread was trying to say that Willie Williams was going to play for USC next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.