Will Williams play for the Trojans this year?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

What are you callin for these guys to banned on the AU board for?

You think my name over there is LSUvegas. I don't know about you, but when I see a name like that, I assume the poster is in Las Vegas. I am in Mississippi dumbphuck. When I told you I have never posted on the AU board, I HAVE NEVER POSTED ON YOUR BOARD . Your foolish caddy. You act like you uncovered some big mystery and as you can see by the responses to your asking for LSU people to be banned over there, nobody gives a chit because those same guys belittle you on your own board every chance they get.

cadillacattack
    (5/7/04 8:26:10 am )

Re: LSU and AU
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chiro,

I'm not quite sure that is the case. The issue seemed to be that a couple of posters stated that USC and LSU were co-champions, not necessarily undisputed champs. This led to LSUvegas stating that the BCS ranking was the only one that mattered and that the AP was "podunk" . A few folks stated their opinion that USC was, in their opinion, the better of the two teams. Others felt LSU was the better of the two. Then the poser had to get personal....you know the rest

In any event:

LSUvegas = dheadTiger = BobAGanoosh and deserved to be banned.
    "Illegitimus non Carborundum :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. diamondheadtiger

I ASK YOU AGAIN

Why do you keep calling for LSU posters on your board to be banned?????????????????

In 2 days you tried to get 4 LSU folks banned. Here you are at 7:19 in the morning callin on Steele to ban another. Just like your last request, even the AU posters and mods don't give a chit about your request for LSU posters to be banned. Kinda cowardly of you, don't ya think? :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

cadillacattack
    (5/8/04 7:19:58 am )

Re: LSU and AU
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He's baaaaaack.

It's Steele time now, baby!
    "Illegitimus non Carborundum"

I don't see moderator under your name, let them ban who they want man.
    You don't see LSU members on this forum constantly callin on the mods to ban rivals.

3. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

:cry: :cry: :cry: Maybe if you (a) displayed manners appropriate for a visitor to the AU board, and (b) didn't keep changing your name over there, you might be welcomed to stay for awhile. Are you really that surprised? You really shouldn't take it so personal, knowhutimean?

4. diamondheadtiger

I have no reason to cry, I will never be banned over there. I just think it's very cowardly of you to try and get LSU people banned, talk about taking it personal.
    What are you talkin about changing my name? I don't play them stupid games, I would never want to converse with AU fans at all. You are Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.