Windows 11

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by BornOnTheBayou, Oct 20, 2021.

1. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

I received a notice today which said Windows 11 was ready to download and install which I did. I was reluctant to do it initially because I was completely satisfied with Windows 10, but I figured what the hell, if I don't like it I can always go back to Windows 10. So far no issues yet that I'm aware of. Has anyone else installed it?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I didn't know there was a thing

3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Pretty much guarantee that you can't go back. Additionally, with every update, your computer will run slower. Why in the hell would any sane person upgrade because they figured "what the hell"? I cannot tell you how many people who have called me to fix their computers after they figured "what the hell". If your computer is working, their is NO BENEFIT in updating it to a different release.

That said, I have made many thousands of dollars because of people who have done exactly that.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Ooh we! 10 days to roll back because you weren't satisfied w W11. Exactly my point. Why in the hell would you upgrade? Unless there was a mission critical benefit, there is no reason. COTiger, you obviously have time to waste. I don't. BTW, when your pc starts giving you all kinds of problems, don't come here looking for help.

Btw, why the fuck are you still here?