Wisconsin freshmen talking . . .

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by red55, Aug 28, 2014.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

I'd swap Gordan for any of LSU's backs for this game. he is the real deal.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

UGA had the biggest in the COUNTRY a couple years ago. in the COUNTRY, not in college football.

3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I was looking for a reason to hate Wisconsin, this reminds me of Doc Holiday in Tombstone......"Now I really hate him".​

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How do you know Leonard Fournette isn't better? If half the hype is true he is the next Herschel Walker and Bo Jackson

5. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

There are some good backs in the SEC. Gurley comes to mind, when he is healthy he is a beast. Its not the RB that will give them fits it will be that big, fast, O-line leaning on them all game. When they are dead tired of tackling our RB we will just plug in a fresh one. That's when the running game yields big numbers for you. Remember the last two games of the season a couple years ago. We were down at half and scored 40 by the end of the game and never passed the ball.

BTW you can teach football you can't teach speed either you have it or you don't. They only think they are fast because they are playing themselves. I think our speed will surprise them.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    Bengal B likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

My ALL TIME Favorite movie.

Only way that thing gets better is with random boobies throughout the show

b_leblanc and cajdav1 like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Its kinda hard to hate a state known for making beer. And I do like cheese. And you gotta feel for people who have had to burn their furniture to stay warm when it got so cold that the natural gas turned to liquid in the pipes. After we punch their fat beer belly and cheese and brats stuffed pieholes they have a clear shot to the Big (insert number here) championship game. Their only other ranked opponent is Nebraska. No Buckeyes, no Sparty, not even Meeeecheeeegan. Their crossover opponents in the Leaders?? Legends?? East? are newcomers Maryland and Rutgers.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Now, see, this is where we differ as fans. I would not swap any of our players for any of Wisconsin's--whether or not they are the "real deal."

I'll stick with the real LSU Tigers, and when the clock reads zero Saturday night, I'm pretty confident our Tigers will have really given the Badgers something real with which to deal--a loss in the season opener.

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

You got that right StaceyO

LaSalleAve likes this.
  10. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

These boys are in for a rude awakening come Saturday night. THEY. JUST. DON'T. KNOW.