(wo)Man Up! Claim Your Answer!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bandit88, Oct 3, 2010.

?

If you could switch positions and stay P&G, would you:

1. Choose Georgia's coaches and current situation?

1.5%
  2. Choose Texas' coaches and current situation?

24.6%
  3. Choose USC's coaches and current situation?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Choose LSU's coaches and current situation?

73.8%
  1. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Mandatory that you claim your answer to this one, folks. Let's see who's who in the zoo! My poll - I get to choose the options.

1 person likes this.
  2. acemic

acemic Founding Member

I would not want to be any of them to be truthful, but i picked "Choose LSU's coaches and current situation?" Ive never been a fan of mack brown, dont think Richt is a good head coach. The last not even gonna comment.

3. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I like my staff over many but man ! I do get to bitch about the stupid parts.

Miles is the worst end of game clock manager in the history of the world but with that said look how many close games we Win!

Miles and JJ is like having a bud dating a ugly women but he just loves her! Dude wake up !!!! I don't think we can fix CLM and the JJ thing.

CLM

recruits like crazy
    hires good staff
    runs a solid program
    is a players coach
    great family man
    loves the Lord

but

can't handle the end of the 1/2
    can't handle the end of the game
    plays his boys period
    play calling that has to go through him is awful at times!!!!!

it is what it is becasue you can't fire him - you just can't

not with his record you can't fire him

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I will always pick LSU no matter how incompetent the coaching is. I went to LSU, I bleed purple and gold, and nothing will change my allegiance.

5. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

What he said. :LSU231:

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

ours

1 person likes this.
  7. Herb

Herb Founding Member

I want USC's coaches and situation to remain their problem.

Our problems are fixable and we are 5-0.

I really hope this team rallies behind Lee. I'll take the good with the bad under JL, at least there is a good side.

As I commented in an earlier post, we have somewhere around 3/4 to 4/5 of an outstanding team. We also have a very young team for the most part.

I do think - that before it is too late - we should renegotiate Miles' contract and remove any clauses that might provide for an automatic extension (if there are any).

8. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I picked Texas, I think Mac Brown is a better head coach than Les. Want no part of Ga. or USC situations.

Mac has a national championship, just like Les. After Vince left, he guided the team to a second NC game with McCoy. He recruits like crazy, always has a top 10 class (which he should in Tx. because of the amount of high school talent available). He has fired coordinators that were not doing the job (which he hired) and generally the replacements have been better. He's had a few questionable clock management incidents, but nothing as stupid as Les at OM and yesterday with Tenn.

I would take Mac Brown over Les. Tx. was a non factor in the Big 12 when Brown arrived in '98 and he built them into a perennial contender. He is an honest decent person, seems to be universally liked. People do not talk about UT as "an embarrassment".

1 person likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dam, not that I disagree with your facts but I couldn't bring myself to switch with anyone, ESPECIALLY Texas. Not the situation but I couldn't choke that word out of my mouth.

I know people believe Spurrier is washed up but he'd be my pick and he is one who might just do it.

I'm going to go vote for us cause we have so much talent I wouldn't trade. It's easier to find ONE coach than a roster full of talent like we have.

I've ridden some bad horses but I rode 'em to the finish.

This is a turrible thread btw. Choices should've been LSU players and what coach, not all or nothing.[​IMG]

10. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Well, the feature on the poll was SUPPOSED to list everyone's votes for them. But it aint workin'...

As much as I'm unhappy with the coaching right now, I wouldn't change HC. Not with those 3 programs, anyway.

1 person likes this.