Wolud you help this guy if you saw him burn or would you pull up a chair?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by olVENICEdog, Nov 16, 2004.

1. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

He's on fire nimrod, and you want Dr. Phil to have a chat with him?:dis:

You really should ask TRag Andrew if he will lend you some of his IQ points. :thumb:

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

OMG! crack kills...........

Help = firemen.........W~A~T~E~R

RickyD.......You must be hitting the bottle again. Why are you always so pissed? Did your old lady beat your ass again? Take the panties off and go get to work in the garden. You better have a smile on that face!

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

If he's an Islamic jihad person I would probably find more gasoline and poor on the fire! :hihi: :911:

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Most of you guys would never do CHIT other than just talk about what you would do...............

5. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

No, I really do like cookouts. Bruce Springsteen too as long as he just picks his guitar and sangs and don't start talkin or writin op/ed pieces for the NYT.

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

No, actually, I think I really would just pull up a chair and watch. There's just nothing quite like watching the shallow end of the gene pool get shallower.

7. Sourdoughman

What have you ever done or what would you do? :shock:

8. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

If you read the article and not just the headlines, you would see that he helped bring terrorist to justice by being an informant. That guy has more balls then any of you put together. To turn on your old country and help out your new country is epic. I would help him in a heartbeat. Throw my shirt on him and tackle his ass like Spears. One time I was driving across the Causeway and this guy was in front of me and I saw him flick a cigarette and it went into the back of his truck and then a rag w/gas on it caught ablaze. I told him to pull over his truck was on fire. I had an extinguisher in my truck and jumped at the opportunity to help him. I felt great about it. I didn't care that he had a mullet and was flicking cigarettes all over the place. I hope he learned his lesson and puts his smoke out in an old water bottle, instead of the Lake that no one could swim in for 20 years b/c it was so polluted. :bncry:

9. Sourdoughman

I was asking Crawfish a question in his response to criticizing people around here.
    Are you trying to tell me with your quote that we are talking about Crawfish?
    I didn't see the name Crawfish in the article. :confused:

10. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Is this guy skitzo or what?

he goes from helping benedict arnold, to tackling like spears, to driving the causeway and playing Johnny hero to a guy in a mullet who he says he "told" to pull over :dis: ( more likely the mullet dude whooped his a$$. )
    flickin cigs all over the place? then he is preaching environment to the guy who just nearly burned up, finally he ends on lake pollution. :confused:

hell give him one more line and he'd of covered the death of diana, shooters on the grassy knoll, moonwalks, elvis and global warming and some how tried to tie it all together. This guy is certifiable I'm tellin ya! :shock: