Wolud you help this guy if you saw him burn or would you pull up a chair?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by olVENICEdog, Nov 16, 2004.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

When was the last time you did something for anyone but your self? Why are you so bitter? IM not going to stoop down to your level and start ripping on you like you do me. A lot of people try to feel better by belittling others.
    That’s not the right way to look at things. It sounds like you have a lot of anger built up for some reason. I read your post and wonder if everything is all right in JSraceings household. From the sound of it, it isn’t. I know I’ve given you a hard time in the past (just for fun) but if you are on the verge and need to talk, I am here for you. Life will get better for you if you let it. The faster you forgive your self for whatever you did, the faster you can start healing your mind. You’re not alone in this world.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

ghandi? is that you?

BTW i was talking to forum members in the previous post dog not you.

and you indeed do talk down to other people, all one has to do is check out all your previous posts.

Everything's fine in my camp bubba. LOL my dog is happy, and snoring, my wife is making some arts and crafts for christmas church group and my lil girl is watching a movie. We were all listening to the game 30 minutes ago.
    My little girl saw your post and said you'd make a good Ole Miss fan LOL I had to give her a high five on that one! :thumb:

oh and on the subject of forgiveness, I dont make mistakes, no need for regret. :lol:

hey doggie have a nice day ok? and watch out for those guys in white suits, word is getting around about you! :eek:

3. olVENICEdog

Good to hear all is well. I was getting worried for a sec. You should send that kid straight to bed for calling me an old miss fan. Oh and thanks for the warning but the only people that I know that has a white suit are the guys in the deli at the super market and I don't eat meat so I should be OK.

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

There are a lot of people out there who do things for others every day. Where they differ from you is that they don't feel the need to go telling anybody who'll listen about the good deeds they perform.

5. olVENICEdog

That's great logic Gman.:dis: I thought that story was similar to the original story I posted, man on fire no one wants to help him sort of thing.:angryfire IM not looking for props. I wonder if you are the guy that lit the car on fire a few years back against Auburn? You are suspect.:lol:

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Gee, that means a whole lot coming from TF's village idiot. You wouldn't know logic if it sat on your face and wiggled.

Yeah, sure you're not. You posted it NOT looking for props.

Sounds like your buddy w/ the mullet would be a more likely suspect. Talk to him.

BTW, did you put that Auburn car's fire out, too? I mean, not that you're looking for props or anything... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

7. olVENICEdog

Look Gman by looking under you name it looks like you are confused on whether you live in BR or NO. Lets just say you live in the middle say Sorrento. I think you have inhaled to many power plant fumes. Now turn off the microwave you know how the Dr. said it messes w/the plate in your head.

8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

You need to get your mommy to help you write better material, Junior. Does she even know you're playing around on her computer?

End of conversation. I've got nothing to gain by showing up somebody that everybody already knows is an idiot.