Woman killed neighbor by cutting baby from womb

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by el005639, Sep 26, 2018.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No, no I don't

GregLSU likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Short of eating the fetus afterwards, cutting a baby from a mothers womb is about as phuk’d up as ya get.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

ok here is the skinny...the dude told his girlfriend he as leaving, so she said i am pregant. he stayed and then later, he told her she had to produce a baby or he was leaving. So then poor pregnant mom was sliced open so her baby could be taken. Girl shows dude the baby and then the dude proceeds to tie a rope around the mom's neck to make sure she was dead. then they stuff her in a closet for a few days, then into a dresser and then threw her away like trash at the river.

I know we always had people like this but it seems to me that people are in general more nutso than in years past.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And this wasn't even Florida.

GregLSU likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Hate to say this but this isn't a new "thing". There have been cases all across the US and other countries as well. I think the one I remember the most was the first one I ever read about which was Bobbie Jo Stinnett, in 2004, from Missouri. The victim, Bobbie Jo, and her husband ran a dog breeding business out of their home and the perpetrator pretended to be interested in buying a dog. She actually communicated with Bobbie Jo several times by email before going to the home. She did get caught, was convicted of murder, sentenced to death, appeal was upheld but I think it's still caught up in more appeals based on incompetent representation.

There was another one a few years back in Colorado....the mother survived but the baby did not. Baby was 7 months old but no murder charges were filed because Colorado law doesn't recognize any age fetus as viable unless they can survive on their own "for some period of time" outside the womb. Nurses at the hospital told officers the baby would have been viable.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well when it's OK to chop up an 8 month old baby in the womb because the mother has to right to kill a child if she simply doesn't want it what the next step? Kill your 2 year old because its acting up? Or kill a mom to take her child. Life has slowly been marginalized since Roe v Wade.

DEMOCRATS!

GregLSU likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This is why democrats will do anything and I mean anything to stop Kavanaugh. They don't have any morals when it comes to human life.

GregLSU likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Not sure how you got Democrat from that. You may be obsessing a little here.

BAY0U BENGAL and KyleK like this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Same here.

Not that I disagree with what you're saying. Just not getting the connection.

BAY0U BENGAL, KyleK and Bengal B like this.