Woman says Judge Roy Moore molested her when she was 14

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2017.

1. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Ethics? We're talking politics here. Politicians are by their nature the most ethically challenged people on the freaking plant.

dachsie likes this.
  2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

No truer words....

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I was talking about your ethics

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

As long as the democrats put someone like Pelosi and Schumer up as leader the can never expect to pull any conservatives.

5. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Typical fucking liberal. Can't make a logical or objective argument so you go right to a personal attack. Dispicable.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

don't think LaSalle meant it in that way. he wasn't equating your ethics to theirs but that it was a ethical decision on your part to choose what you considered the lesser evil and why you chose that way.

don't think LaSalle has ever attacked anyone.

Tiger in NC and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

I can't make an objective argument huh? I'm not the one pulling the lever for a child fucker just because he has an R next to his name.

8. LaSalleAve

Then consciously object and either don't vote or vote for someone else. I didn't like the democratic candidate for President so I voted 3rd party. I damn sure wasn't voting for Trump. Anyone who votes for Roy Moore needs their head examined.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The thinking is that if Moore is re-elected and then found guilty he would be forced to resign and the governor would appoint somebody way more acceptable to the interests of the people of Alabama than the Dem candidate would be.

I didn't like Trump and I would rather have seen Gary Johnson as president but he had no way of winning. By voting for Trump I helped keep somebody far worse from getting elected.

65Grad likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

Are you in Louisiana? And I don't care what the thinking is, you are still consciously voting for a piece of shit, knowing that person is a piece of shit. I mean look at the last presidential election. Yeah I'm a fucking liberal with no argument. A fucking liberal, even in the face of a Supreme Court nominee in the balance that couldn't under good conscious vote for the democrat.