Wonderlic Sample

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Feb 25, 2011.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Caller on the Fienbaum show just stated the above rumor about McElroy's score and asked what was Cam's, Julio, Ingram and Fairley's. Finebaum quickly cameback with their combined score was 48. I about drove off the road. Then Fienbaum said the scores have a way of coming out and that McElroy mostlikely released his himself.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I heard Trent Dilfer talking about this. He said that since 2000, all of the player agents have Wonderlic tests of their own, so each player has taken it 5-6 times before they take the one actually administered by the NFL. As such, there's really no excuse for a player to score low and is a big time red flag and it kind of takes a little of the luster off of the extremely high scores, like McElRoy's.

I know each test is different, but before the 2000 season, they didn't even get to practice it, so they had no idea what to expect.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I agree.

It's embarrassing easy.

4. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

I've taken it. Some of the questions are harder than that, but not much. What separates people who get a 20s and 30s and people who get 40-50 is reading speed and comprehension. You only get about 15 seconds a question.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Correct.

Time is the issue, not the questions themselves, unless you're just not that intelligent.

6. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

You're really overthinking that one.