Words of wisdom

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Oct 3, 2010.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

does this really have to be explained? not embarrassing as in unable to walk outside with an LSU cap.

embarrassing because the face of the football program cant read a watch or coach a hs football team on gameday.

the same way if your wife **** her pants on a regular basis in public. i mean who cares what the 5 people in the store think at the time. it should just be funny.

les miles will be on pti again and the national media will blast him and laugh at him. he, unfortunately represents the university most everyone here loves. thats why they are here.

LSU's image is a multimillion dollar brand. a brand whose stock plummets everytime this happens. you do understand this dont you?

and it will take someone else to repair this image. he can no longer do this after being exposed nationally for the second time.

2. tirk

this.

will he correct it? no, hes incapable. we do not pay attention to details as a team which is obvious even in 'victory'. so it never gets corrected.

but we will be ok at least until a change is made. if it doesnt go on forever, anyhow. we have enough talented coaches in place to keep us pointed in the right direction at least.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

What are we squandering? We didn't have a QB last year either? Squandering would be IF we had a QB and were 3-2 or 2-3. This is the opposite of squandering. It's damn near miraculous that we are 5-0. We've got a damn strong defensive team that is pulling the offense's ass out of the fire every week. It's great.

1 person likes this.
  4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I went to Wal Mart this morning wearing an LSU cap and and LSU T Shirt. See, that's the difference between a fan and a big baby.

5. ozarkbengal

ozarkbengal Founding Member

Put the knife down and step away from the counter .........

6. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Shoot, I wore mine everywhere when Curley was here!

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Let me try to re-frame it for you. If there's an embarrassing scandal regarding our military, wouldn't you feel some embarrassment? I see tirk's point clearly. No one in my house is allowed to say anything about it.

If my logic is flawed, why were so many saying booing looked bad on us and was an embarrassment to our program? Stupidity from the top is much worse than from livid drunks at the bottom imo.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I got two words to say to that . . . Curley Hallman.

9. cmspeedy

cmspeedy Veteran Member

My sense of humor is back. I'm no longer angry. I was pissed last night and I had been a good football fan for a very long time. I had your attitude for the last 10 years or so. It makes sports in general SO much more enjoyable. I vow to be that way from here on out no matter what happens.

Having said that - I have lost total confidence in the coaching staff. I'm not mad at em, they just aren't up to the competition. I am curious if they lose the team?

10. tirk

so did i as a matter of fact. cap no LSU shirt.

not sure if i had a big ole les miles face on a shirt id wear it.

so we got the top 2? thats something to hang our big hat on. :miles: