Worse Than Carter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUDad, Aug 20, 2010.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I never called him a racist and I dont understand where LaSalle gets that view point. Actually Reagan was ahead of his time for fight for civil rights, read some of the stories about how he helped individuals like black people in the 40's 50's and 60's. They are out there, they just dont get highlighted like they should. I have no problem with his rhetoric, but it didnt always match his actions, thats my debate.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Balance is fine, but your only defense to the Obamination going on right now is that Bush and Reagan sucked.

An earlier post was exactly correct. Businesses are afraid to do anything right now because they don't know what their tax liability will be next year and they are afraid of all of the unknown and (allegedly) unintended consequences of the Health Care bomb that continues to tick. Housing sales are at an all time low, jobless claims are up, unemployment has hovered at 10% for 6 months and the only ones getting stimulated are the unions.
    Congress has been controlled by Democrats for nearly 6 years now so quit blaming the problems on "the policies of the last 8 years". It doesn't wash. Wake up and realize that Obama, Pelosi and Reid are flushing us down the toilet.

3. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

ban?

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nah, the youngster is just misinformed. He has this deep, woven into the fabric of his being hatred for Ronnie boy but I really don't believe he knows why. He claims that he was a racist but nothing could be farther from the truth. Wilson and FDR were both locking people up by the thousands in camps all across the country just for being "different". His hatred is misplaced and one day he will realize it. Lasalle is a good cat.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

Im not defending anything, I was debating the Reagan legacy, you cant define my point of view for me. Facts are facts, you are a hypocrite who rails about spending by this administration and puts your head in the sand about spending from other administrations. This recession started under the last administration, something you just want to forget, if the recession started January 2009, you would have a point, but you dont. You are too partisan to admit to facts, so I have really just started to ignore you. Unlike Shane who is a strict conservative who can concede facts and be rational and agree to disagree like a gentleman, you have a problem with telling the truth and a bigger problem by being a hypocrite.

Definitely sick of you telling me what I need to do, go tell your kids what they need to do, not me, Im doing just fine.

6. SabanFan

Thed Iraq troop surge started under the last administration too but Obama doesn't hesitate to act like he's responsible for ending it.

My point is that Obama's policies are making things worse. He and Biden can trumpet that it's turning around all they want but it doesn't change the fact that, by most indicators, the economy is not improving, in fact it's getting worse.

PS...Next time you call me a hypocrite, I'm going to call you a nig...errrr...Kenyan.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

Thats fine, you can call me whatever, you will just be showing us who you really are... hypocrite!
    fact is you're a rude, disrespectful, inane guy, but thats not really my fault, I didnt raise you...

Im out, going to listen to my babys heartbeat for the first time.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I think he meant Nigerian (what the H E double hockey sticks happend to the icon scratching his head) Did I spell that right?

FWIW, Iron Maiden just started playing on the ipod. The office is rocking right now.

9. SabanFan

I can lend you my Beck audio book to play for the baby.

Yep. Where's the sense of humor?

1 person likes this.
  10. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

"At a time when our nation faces so many pressing challenges, I urge members of the Senate to stop playing politics with our highly qualified nominees, and fulfill their responsibilities of advice and consent," the president said in a statement. "Until they do, I reserve the right to act within my authority to do what is best for the American people."

Obamas Take Vacation #6 for the Year

Whats best is for him to get off the vacation trail. He is a fine one to talk.