Worst loss.... EVER

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by J_Oats, Nov 29, 2002.

1. lsufreak

lsufreak Freshman

it was a sad loss.....our tigers deserved that game, in my opinion. they played well and fought the whole game and our stats were better than AK...but i guess it was just someone else's turn to receive their Hail Mary...

i could've cried when we lost....but a great lesson was learned.... the game's not over till the clock runs out......

geaux tigers!

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We've got an 8-win season! We are going to a bowl game! What's all this whining about? Remember Curley Hallman?

We could be Bama with a dumbass coach and about to get the death penalty.

We won at UK when we should have lost...we lost at Pigland when we should have won. These things even themselves out.

Nick will keep us competitive and good things are going to happen here. I'm the last person to be pumping sunshine up your chute, but I just don't feel that bad about this team or this coach.

3. Natalie_Porkman

Natalie_Porkman Freshman

TN Tiger, I don't remember saying you're wrong. Tell me where I said that. All I've said was it's too close to be so sure about. It's you're constitional right to complain about it, just as it's my right to say what I've said.

I'm a huge Arkansas fan but I dont know if it was a touchdown or not. There's not enough evidence for me to say, yet with the same camera angles you're convinced with no doubt that theres no chance the tip of the ball touched the plane.Would you wager your first born on it? Maybe it's just me, but just because it's my team doesnt mean I'm convinced every close call should go our way.