Worst Officiated Game I've Ever Seen

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by slippery pete, Oct 21, 2007.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No doubt. ESPECIALLY after a win. "Don't bemoan a victory". - LSU coach Les Miles following a lackluster performance at Tulane

1 person likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I agree, but IMO it was poetic justice from last year's robbery. Besides, even if Murphy doesn't get the first, it's 4th and inches and we more than likely we go for and get it.

3. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Id have to disagree, I think the "UK" game was the worst...man do these guys suck. They need to find careers say as magicians...yea, at least that way deception and slight-of-hand would work in their favor. :helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

4. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Saw alot of holding calls not made... I read somewhere that there have been a total of like 3 or 4 holding calls made against teams playing LSU.. which is an amazing stat considering LSU's d-line...

5. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Don't ignore some of those favorable spots we got. And the flag pick-up.

6. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Didn't you guys get a VERY FAVORABLE spot on 3rd down late in the game???

I agree on a few holding calls but to talk about how AU paid the refs is stupid...

Btw, that was a good call on the helmet to helmet by Steltz...

7. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

I disagree. It was good clean physical football. If the pass was incomplete no flag would have been thrown.

8. edyel

edyel edyel

Go to a Bammer board and call them STUPID! I am so tired of getting insults on an LSU board by opposing fans!:angry: :dis:

9. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

I didn't realize that you said AU paid the refs...If you DID, then yes...that post was meant for you. If you didn't, then it wasn't. It's that simple.

10. TigerPass

TigerPass Founding Member

The Tigers DID get some favorable calls, so surely Auburn fans are crying foul just as we fans cried foul in the AU game last year.

Holding calls? Jesus, you whiney baby....there's holding in every HS, NCAA, NFL, CFL, WFL, USFL game ever played in the history of the game. There were not any holding calls that called any big plays back.

When Hester scored by whiffing the ball over the pylon, that could've been called back. So chill.

Steltz helmet to helmet hit was the right call. Sorry. It's all about teaching these guys not to use their helmet as a spear. Steltz got JACKED last week. You all saw it. He should know better.

-------------------------------------------
    Edit: I just watched the YouTube video of the cheap shot on Dorsey. I see that the umpire is practically staring at Dorsey the whole time. Ump should be fined. Players should be banned from their next game. Totally uncalled for.