Worst Officiated Game I've Ever Seen

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by slippery pete, Oct 21, 2007.

1. edyel

edyel edyel

Some people pay money to subscribe to this board to wear P&G glasses. The officiating last night sucked. There were more no calls against AU than LSU. Your opinions are just that,where do you get off allowing people on this board to express themselves only if their responses are along your line of thinking!:lsup:

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

God youre an angry person. :lol:

I know their were bad calls, my point was they weren't just against LSU.

3. edyel

edyel edyel

I'm really not an angry person per sey but when I have to read posts from people who suck on the jocks of opposing teams fans who post here it tends to make me unsettled. I'm an old schooled person who wants to take NO prisoners when it comes to playing football. For all the posts you have one would think you know what you are talking about,obviously that is incorrect.

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Dude, this is a message board, get a hold of yourself.

I guess by catering to our opponents means I'm not looking at it objectively...ironic isn't it?

5. edyel

edyel edyel

All of your posts are fair and ,well pretty objective,I'm the poster who wants to take no prisoners. Yeng and Yang, Corso and Herbstreit, I'm emotional and express it through this forum. I mean no offense to you personally and hope you don't take it that way. I will however express my opinion as long as it is in the boundaries of this forum's stated user agreement rules. GEAUX TIGERS!:geauxtige

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

This I can handle. :geauxtige

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

1. He may have not been paying proper attention.
    2. He may be stupid.
    3. He may be incompetent (he is part of the most-criticised team of SEC refs playing this year).
    4. He may be biased.

Well, right. The NCAA is unambiguous about it.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

TigerBait's posts are as solid as they get and his perspective is one that should be embraced, not criticized. IT'S A GAME man, if visitors here are not out of bounds, they deserve to be treated like humans, not trash.......capiche?

1 person likes this.
  9. edyel

edyel edyel

I did not treat this poster as "trash". Emotions run high on this board and as a member I do NOT appreciate being talked down to by a USC wanna be like yourself. You really need to get off your high horse and think before you post offensive tripe like this!

10. edyel

edyel edyel

CAPICHE?????????????:thumb: