Would Brandon Harris Transfer?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Oct 23, 2014.

1. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I totally agree that Harris was helped by playing at the end of the Miss St game. Still in all, he brought the team back. The team responded as soon as he entered the game. That says a lot about the team having faith in Harris as a leader. He also outplayed AJ in the New Mexico St game. He has done more than enough to get more playing time. AJ has looked better at times as well. He does have better command of things. However he has not done anything remotely close enough to definitively be starter.

I think it boils down to Miles being uber conservative since both are young. Being that AJ has more experience and more command of the playbook Miles will stick it out with AJ. I just think unless AJ really comes around or the OL plays like they did against UF, we will need better passing against Ole Miss and Bama.

LSUDad, ParadiseiNC and Bengal B like this.
  2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

At the time, many people predicted that Flynn would eventually transfer. He didn't, and the rest is history. If someone has happy feet, they are not necessarily the right fit for a program when it takes time for a QB to truly develop. Dak Prescott is having a killer year--now...but he has sucked in the past.

didit, ParadiseiNC and LSUDad like this.
  3. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

Dont be surprised if Harris plays against Ole Miss when Jennings is playing awful and the team needs a spark. We will be at home this time and Les kinda threw Harris in a tough spot and that was his only bad game at Auburn. Jennings has had 5 bad games yet he still gets the nod only because i guess he can hand off better i assume . Harris should have gotten more playing time up to this point.

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Yes he did, but many forget that Dak threw 10 TD's last year, an also had 7 Ints. An some also forget that he took a Red-Shirt his first year. Been 4 years in the system.

5. tigerz0202

tigerz0202 Veteran Member

I can assure you if we beat ole miss it will be because of the run game not qbplay

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Dak has developed from a guy lucky to get a scholly to Moo U into a Heisman contender. If he had been one of the highly rated 4 or 5 star QBs LSU, Bama, Florida, Notre Dame, FSU, Oklahoma and everybody else would have been all over him. During his early college seasons he didn't have the same options as a more highy recruited QB

LSUDad likes this.
  7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

He has done this through hard work, something I've been saying, a strong arm only goes so far.

StaceyO likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

From everything I've heard about Harris one of his positive attributes is his good work ethic and devotion to learning the position and improving his skills.

LSUDad likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I can assure you that you are 100 % incorrect. OM will stack the box and leave it that way until we can force them to change it. LSU ends the day with about 85-105 yds rushing.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

This is all true, but he was not what he is today before this year. Quarterbacks often take a good bit of time to develop, and while some never do, many others aren't special until their junior/senior years.

red55 and LSUDad like this.