Would we respect 2 of the last 5

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Dec 10, 2002.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

Do you think that the LSU team that played Bama or Aub or Ark can beat Texas ? Really ?? Think about it ! This will have to be the best game that LSU has played in the last Three years . This Texas team can make us as LSU fans think that the Bama and Aub scores were close ! I saw one remark in here today said that LSU could play the pass we did not do very well against Ark the last two passes were caught one for a touchdown. Texas by 21 + Now would we as tiger fans respect 2(two) wins in the last 5(five) games ? Geaux Tigers ! GEAUX TIGERS !!!!

2. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

No

If LSU plays like they did against Bama or Auburn, we will lose and lose badly. If we play like we did against Florida or USC or UTenn in last years SECCG then we will probably win. I think our defense will be about as good as they were at their peak this year (though we will still miss DJ and all his baggage) because our "Coke Machines" will be healthy and ready to chase Chris Sims into the Cotton Bowl turf. Sims has been horrible against quality teams and good defenses.

Offense is questionable as it has been since that USC game. I hope Jimbo has some wrinkles that MRandall can execute and win with.

LSU 20 Texas 17 Corbello ices it on a cold day in Dallas !!!!!!!!!

3. msully

msully Founding Member

Re: NoGEAUX TIGERS

If the tigers get fired up they can win

4. msully

msully Founding Member

Re: No

GEAUX TIGERS