Would you ever cheer against LSU..............

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TN Tiger, Feb 8, 2005.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

And I'm guessing that if Philter catches you at the game cheering against LSU, he might just have to go Wayne Brady on you! :hihi:

2. Mystikalilusion

Mystikalilusion Founding Member

I would never go to a game and root against LSU under any circumstances whatsoever. And this is the only circumstance I can think of where I would wish them to fail, if it was a benefit in the long run, with the short term a moot point.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I am glad you said that. I swear some people feel as if rooting for a certain team wills that team to victory, for example. Your allegiances have no impact on the actual games. So why sell yourself short and root against your own team. Yet another thread I simply should have said:

rant rant

complain complain

yawn yawn

4. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Well.....I may be the first to admit it...

No

5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Good point. It's just that I like for LSU to win ALL of the time. If they lose, even if it means a new coach could possibly be on the way, it breaks my heart--okay, not REALLY, but you you get the point! Regardless of what LSU accomplishes this season, I think Brady is out. Skip can't be THAT stupid to believe that everything is ok. All he has to do is look at our 7 losses to see that Brady is simply going through the motions... I wonder if Ricky Blanton would be interested in coaching again at LSU in SOME capacity. He did a respectable job at Nicholls even though we only won a handfull of games... He always had our players pumped up! We were getting blasted by 30, 40+ every night and you could NEVER tell by looking at the players. He's a :thumb: in my book!

6. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

I don't ever cheer for LSU to lose...are ya nuts! Seriously, it's like with our current basketball situation - men's hoops is the only major sport at LSU that hasn't been competing at the national championship level. And, there's a reason for that - Brady's coaching. So, I figure I don't have to cheer against LSU, because if a coach has his program is in that dire situation that he will likely continue to screw things up enough to eventually get the axe. Brady doesn't need me rooting against him or the Tigers, he's going to be his own downfall.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Not no but Hell no. I would never cheer against LSU. I dont care what the implications.

8. smoovedog

smoovedog Founding Member

Man when I think of Ricky Blanton I just remember that game he played in the NBA when he bricked a layup and the commentator said something to the extent of, "man this is one of the worst players I have ever seen in the NBA."
    I guess that would be true being that Blanton is a TEAM man and the NBA is a one on one solo point scoring contest league......

9. philter

philter Founding Member

I'm Wayne Brady biatch!

10. TN Tiger

TN Tiger Founding Member

Hi Wayne!