Would you ever cheer against LSU..............

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TN Tiger, Feb 8, 2005.

1. hpmcdaniel

hpmcdaniel Founding Member

No, no, and no NEVER EVER!

I was born and raised a Tiger Fan and will die one.

Here is an excellent example. I was sitting in the LSU student section on Nov. 19, 1988 at Tiger Stadium and the head coach was Mike Archer. LSU was playing the Miami Hurricanes. Everyone was so excited because they were ranked in the top 5 at the time. (I think #1). Well, let’s just say the Miami Hurricanes brought the Hurricane to Tiger Stadium both literally and figuratively. It stormed in Baton Rouge and LSU lost the game 44-3. I sat through the entire game. I was soaking wet by the time I got home. I really think that was the beginning of the end for Archer.

Heather

:eek:ldskule: :geauxtige

2. qualey99

qualey99 Freshman

No, I will not cheer for our players loosing. However, I strongly support replacing Brady, regardless of the results of the end of the season. :geauxtige

3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Never intentionally,

...but to be honest, once, extremely intoxicated, I thrust up my fist after an Arkansas score, but then quickly realized my goof, and then embarrassed I dropped my arm...and took a drink.

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Priceless! LOL That is why I don't like getting wasted at LSU games! Also, I'd like to remember them in the morning! [​IMG]

5. Jericho

Jericho Freshman

NEVER EVER NEVER

6. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

Two Words: F*** No.

Im sure there are many fair weather fans who would do this, but I never would, thats for damn sure. Really what the hell kind of question is that?

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Not then, not now, not ever. We sure could be doing alot worse. The way you people talk about Brady you would think we were 7-13 instead of 13-7. You guys who are bashing him need to get your information from someplace other than an internet message board. Granted this team may tank but we just gave Auburn an ass whipping so I don't think we are done yet. Get over it...Brady will be here next season.

8. luvmesumlsu

luvmesumlsu Founding Member

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

NOT A CHANCE​