Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Would you pull for the SEC (Bama) if they make the NC Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Nov 17, 2012.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Never mind.

Plotalot never watches beer commercials, check.
  2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos I'm self-smart

I like your style, sir.
  3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Well, Nick has made another one. The East gonna get embarrassed again.
    But I'll be pulling for ND, just like I pulled for the Utes...
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Senior Member

I understand those who hate the insuffurability of the gumps especially Tusk who has no clue as to what an ass he is. However ND is bama on steriods. They think they are the beginning middle and end of football. The press has pushed them through 20 years of impotence and and meaninglessness so much that every time they show a glimmmer of being good they annoint them as kings. If they won the last 10 years and reality that the SEC is the center of college football would be swept into the closet.
    Sorry guys I hope GA wipes the field of the gumps. Whoever wins I hope they put their foot on the pygmy Irish and embarrass them....make them wish they never set foot in Miami.
  5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Roll Tide !!!!!

I hate Notre Dame more...and so should every LSU fan !!!

Back in the '60s, LSU was all set to go to the Cotton Bowl and all the other bowl pairings were already made...suddenly Notre Dame reversed its policy of not going to any bowl games at the very last minute.

They went to the Cotton and...LSU stayed home. We were totally shut out of the bowl games that year (1966?)

I hope Bama beats the Irish into submission 100-0 !!!

I want to see Notre Dame and their bandwagon fanbase humiliated on national TV. I hope Notre Dame never goes to another bowl game. I hope they give up football !!!
    col reb, ROY_LA_CA and Winston1 like this.
  6. plotalot

plotalot Senior Member

It was 1969 and I agree I hate Notre Dame too, but to pull for the Gumps is against my natural instincts. If those two are in the BCSNCG, I'll have zero interest in the game and personally don't care who wins. It will be sort of like a "So what" champion to me.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Senior Member

1969 Steve...then we were screwed in ND in 1971 but got revenge in 1972. I agree with you 10000%
  8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Do I get any brownie points for being out numbered? Nortre Dame is the one football program that has been able to polarize practically all fan bases. During the AP/UPI era, no football team has benefited more from the national polls. They had Heisman winners that you knew wouldn't survive an NFL training camp, while great athletics would be overlooked.

My hope is that Alabama beats the bulldogs for the championship. For a few weeks the Crimson Tide should become the second favorite team in the land of purple. My work here could be complete.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

It's a lose-lose. If Notre Dame wins, suddenly all SEC teams are overrated. If Bama wins, I'll have to see Nick Saban hoist another crystal ball. Crap. I guess keep it in the SEC and beat the poo out of Alabama... next year? I feel like we're getting to the point where we'll always point to next year.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Senior Member

What ever points are available by being a visitor are wiped out by your gump blindness on how to behave. You expect that everone to be blinded by the awesomness that is Alabama and blessed by your presense. Sport we have nothing to be in "awe" of ...your team is just one of twelve we play every year.

You are right about ND and that is the SOLE reason that IF you get by UGA some here will be pulling AGAINST ND.
    plotalot likes this.