Would you pull for the SEC (Bama) if they make the NC Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Nov 17, 2012.

1. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

It was 1969 and I agree I hate Notre Dame too, but to pull for the Gumps is against my natural instincts. If those two are in the BCSNCG, I'll have zero interest in the game and personally don't care who wins. It will be sort of like a "So what" champion to me.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

1969 Steve...then we were screwed in ND in 1971 but got revenge in 1972. I agree with you 10000%

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Do I get any brownie points for being out numbered? Nortre Dame is the one football program that has been able to polarize practically all fan bases. During the AP/UPI era, no football team has benefited more from the national polls. They had Heisman winners that you knew wouldn't survive an NFL training camp, while great athletics would be overlooked.

My hope is that Alabama beats the bulldogs for the championship. For a few weeks the Crimson Tide should become the second favorite team in the land of purple. My work here could be complete.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

It's a lose-lose. If Notre Dame wins, suddenly all SEC teams are overrated. If Bama wins, I'll have to see Nick Saban hoist another crystal ball. Crap. I guess keep it in the SEC and beat the poo out of Alabama... next year? I feel like we're getting to the point where we'll always point to next year.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What ever points are available by being a visitor are wiped out by your gump blindness on how to behave. You expect that everone to be blinded by the awesomness that is Alabama and blessed by your presense. Sport we have nothing to be in "awe" of ...your team is just one of twelve we play every year.

You are right about ND and that is the SOLE reason that IF you get by UGA some here will be pulling AGAINST ND.

plotalot likes this.
  6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I always pull for the SEC team.

Always.

It doesn't mean that I love 'em.

CaptainTide and Winston1 like this.
  7. KevinWS

KevinWS Founding Member

Choosing between Bama and ND is like having to choose to have my eye plucked out with either a chop stick or a spork.

As my daughter says No Thank You.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

You would be wrong here, sir. I DESPISE your garbage team, garbage fanbase, garbage coach and, most of all, your bs x-number of championships LIES. I may be in the minority here, but I feel like I lose a few teeth and a few more IQ pts everytime I have to see that God-aweful elephant in your sig. Seriously you make me sick!

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Let us know how you really feel ehusson80. I love it!!

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Reminds me of Julia Roberts. Screw 'em, just don't kiss 'em on the lips.