Would you pull for the SEC (Bama) if they make the NC Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Nov 17, 2012.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Classic case of an overload of avatar pachyderm syndrome. Sounds as if this overexposure toward the thick skinned, non-ruminant ungulates, has rendered you with a negative emotional predisposition toward all things pachydermal.

There is no known cure.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

This is like picking between gonorrhea or herpes. Maybe Tusk will give us some insite into which was worse...

Maybe Georgia pulls the upset and stomps the Gumps and the Lepers, Richt finally get a NC ring. I think he's due.

3. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Actually
    Actually, there is a cure which involves a rather simple procedure. In fact, we've scheduled the procedure for November 9th, 2013 rather near you, in Tuscaloosa, where LSU will win a football game.

Until then and after --- Keep your sense of humor and contrary to what some of my fellow Tiger fans may say, this coming January 2nd, do the SEC proud in the Sugar bowl.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Over the top posts like this make me sick. Also, members of any given forum who turn "in-bred" make me want to puke. Get real, show some tolerance, and be classy when you express having enough. We're not IrishEyes or whatever that Bama forum is that bans non-Bama fans who post anything not pro-Bama, regardless if it's valid or not.

I couldn't tell you two shIts about his net character. Most often, I skim over his posts. Not that I even recall he's ever posted anything I took issue with- I'm merely not much interested in most Bama fans' opinions. I do read Terry's posts. That guy knows his shyt and always hold himself to a high standard as a visiting poster.

Even if Bama had half the number of Championships they claim, they'd still have twice as many as we do. Further, to call Saban a "garbage coach" is not only either a sign of a strong lack of objectivity; it's also a sign of a strong lack of knowledge for what a "good" coach is.

BayouIrish and red55 like this.
  5. LSUTiga

You can get rid of gonorrhea. :D

6. furduknfish

Missin VBall aint cha... :oops:

7. furduknfish

My bad, lack of personal experience.

8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I knew I'd take heat for blowing my top. I don't care. I hate Bama and all their fans. Besides, them having "double the number of championships" compared to LSU is NOT the issue. I called them garbage and called Saban garbage b/c of their character or lack of. I also didn't show any "intolerance". I simply stated that I HATE Bama. The thread is about whether or not I'd pull for Bama in the NCG. Poster like you who talk down to and judge other w/ a total lack of basis make me sick(as well as Bama). If I wanted to be scolded and talked down to, I'd go see my father.

TigerTap and Winston1 like this.
  9. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Finally, a suggestion that is anatomically possible. :) Actually, I have no idea why it's been so hard for either team to take advantage of home field. But I'm hopeful that it's a trend we break soon. I'm pulling for the SEC in all cases this bowling season. In spite of backyard brawls, it's the national perception that matters most.

10. LSUTiga

THAT is what you took from my post? lmao

Then trust me, I have plenty.

Just wanted you to have a taste of what you were dishing out. Apparently it's not very palatable- keep that in mind.

Go get on your knees. Oh, and don't ask for the car this weekend, you're grounded.