Would you trade possible baseball NC for Womens BB NC?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MiketheTiger69, Mar 25, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I agree and I'm not a huge baseball fan, too many daggers in the crowd for me. :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin:

2. gotskeeters

gotskeeters Founding Member

How about one of our 10,000 Track and Field championships for a men's NCAA tournament birth?
    :bball:
    :grin:

3. STRIPES

STRIPES Founding Member

How about trading this stupid thread for one that makes sense.....

And exactly who would we trade these championships with?

Threads like this are so damn pointless. For example, any thread that begins with a question, "If you had a genie?".........PLEASE.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If its a pointless thread why did you post on it?

:cool: :dis: :shock: :tigbas: :champs: :bball: :lsug: :geaux: :helmet: :( :mad: :sob:

5. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Where the hell is everybody's freakin' sense of humor? I just think that with Sue Gunter's history of getting close almost every year and with her health the way it is, it would be nice if she finally won one. And if it meant we had to delay for a year getting another NC in baseball for her to win it in what may be her last year, who would mind?

Obviously we have a bunch of self absorbed folks out there that think only of what they want. True Tiger fans every one!

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

LOL, a pointless thread that made you take the time and type a response, TWICE :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin:

7. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Baseball for womens baseketball, are you freaking kidding me?

[​IMG]

8. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

That's an awesome picture. I just set it as my background.

9. STRIPES

STRIPES Founding Member

I stand corrected, I forgot that there are Kindergarteners out there.....

Now if I only had a genie and a magic lamp...............Uh, O.K.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Get off your high horse dude. IF the womens BB team would happen to win it I would say thats cool and it would affect my emotions about as much as a track NC. I just say to myself "Well, thats nice." I can't even remember the last time, if ever, that I was in a conversation with another Tiger Fan about track & field OR women's basketball. On the other hand I, along with a lot of others find great excitement and satisfaction following the LSU baseball team thoughout the SEC season, tournament, regionals, superregionals and CWS.

How many of us can even name one player on the women's BB team other than Siemone Augustas? How many Tiger Fans are in Seattle right now? How many Tiger Fans will be in Omaha if LSU makes it to the CWS? The women's final 4 is in New Orleans this year. If LSU makes it I bet that LSU fans won't even outnumber Tennessee fans or Connecticut fans, places that actually do care about women's BB.