WOW!!! 7-0 in the second

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Apr 18, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Tigers look punch drunk today. This team has too much talent to be making so many errors. Lets GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!! :geaux: :champs:

2. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Its aggravating that every other weekend, another pitcher plays like crap and someone on defense mucks up the game. I understand why Smoke gets aggravated when he doens't know what he is going to get from a player each game. We have ZERO chance of winning the CWS, or even getting there if we play this inconsistently.

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Gill had THREE errors in the first three innings. I can't even believe that. That's just ridiculous. I thought we were finally going to get that weekend sweep, oh well....maybe next weekend.

4. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

Well, at least we finally got a Friday win :)

5. DDTigerFan

Hopefully we can win the series against east-leading Tennessee this weekend.

6. gridman

gridman Freshman

Unfocused, confused and leaderless

This baseball team, which on paper and in the early part of the season, looked like one of the best LSU baseball teams ever. Since the Tulane loss, this team appears to have lost its identity, if it really had one rather than the media created one; lost its focus; appears confused and does not appear to have any leadership. A coach, any coach, can only do so much. The rest is up to the individuals on the team, both as individuals and as a group. Tiggers it's gut check time. You can't sleep walk your way to Omaha. Past Tiger reputations will not carry the day...ask Arkansas, UGA etc. They did not rollover and cower before mighty LSU. Neither will any other team worthy of the title TEAM.

7. DDTigerFan

I guess the siliver lining in all this is that we still know that talent wise this team is as good as any in the nation, and if they get their stuff together they are capable of winning it all.