Wow did anyone see the Kellen Winslow post game interview?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

....are any of you surprised? This this adds to the proof that Miami is a team full of thugs!:angry: Jr is a total psycho! 2 in row must suck for those thugs. Too f'n bad...loked like the Vol army whupped that 'soldier' today.

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Or so one would hope....But I think he shares his dad's views.

3. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Winslow has no clue what it is to be a soldier. We have real soldiers his age who are presently giving thier lives. What is this spoiled thug talking about. Boot him up and send him to Iraq if he thinks he is such a soldier in some sort of war. To bad there are no penalties for this gut making these comments.

4. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

just saw it agaijn.

mark may actually said something i agreed with, and the racoon trev stayed quiet.

5. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

I think the guy should be benched, but I do see where he is coming from. Does everyone remember the SECCG against Tennessee? They were hitting Ro late and were going for his knees. If you think what I've said is BS, go review the video of the game. That is a fact. I can't stand Miami or Tenneessee or that Clausen.

6. TomyDingo

TomyDingo Founding Member

actually Trev talked about playing with class and pointed out how a classy player like Larry Fitzgerald scores a TD and hands the ball to the referee. I'm glad the ESPN analyst dropped their gimmick for a sec and punked out Winslow.

7. LsuIsaNobranA

LsuIsaNobranA Founding Member

SHEEEEEZZZZ this winslow guy isn't too bright as you can tell from the interview, i thought it was funny how he was like i dont give a freaking- and he was like i am out to kill them they gonna kill me so i kill them der der der he sounded about as bright as Arnold Schwarzenegger, someone needs to punch this guy in his face, and end is big ego. He thinks he IS THE MIAMI team, the Coach needs to do something with this kid for crying out loud.

8. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Okay, I am officially on the "Kellen Winslow is a jerk" bandwagon.

I defended him earlier in the season when some of ya'll skewered him about his conduct during the Miami/La. Tech game in Shreveport. I didn't think any of his activities in that game were over the line.

His interview, however, was waaaayyyyy over the line. You want to know about war? Our veterans who are to be honored next week, they know about war. Our young men in Iraq and Afghanistan know about war.

Football is JUST A GAME! Nothing more.

I could care less if LSU goes 0-11 every year, as long as our players know the freakin' difference between a game and real life, and act accordingly.

His attitude toward the Tennessee player he almost hurt is unbelievable. While the block was clean and perfectly legal, you at least show some respect toward your opponent. Last week against La. Tech, I saw many of our players cold-cock a Bulldog, then extend a hand to help him off the ground.

It's called respect. It's called sportsmanship. It's called CLASS.

And Kellen Winslow Jr. and Miami could obviously use an abject lesson in it.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Easy for you to say but I'll bet you would care a lot. Wouldn't you be calling for the coaches head as loudly as the rest of us?

10. LStUdent

LStUdent Founding Member

Roid Rage.