WOW ! ! !....so what else is new ?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by katmandu, Sep 1, 2014.

1. BP

BP Founding Member

How do you know he did so? Isn't it possible that Cameron kept it simple for a young and inexperienced quarterback? I think this is the more likely of the two possibilities. Why would we want a possible repeat of Lee being given too much to do and think about before he was ready?

StaceyO likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Your sarcasm reader needs a tune up BP

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I hardly think the poster to whom he was replying was being sarcastic. He's repeated the same "Les is meddling" mantra in more than one thread.

But how freaking stupid is that? He damn well better be meddling--it's his program and multi-million-dollar job on the line. But, of course, he meddles to make us lose. All part of the Mad Hatter's master plan of world lack of domination.

4. LaSalleAve

Maybe it's my sarcasm reader that's broken.

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I don't know, and I hope you and Red are right. Just looks like the same offense its always been to my eyes.

Kal-El012 likes this.
  6. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Mett ran jarett lee offense, Jennings runs Jefferson offense. Miles had a play call sheet in his hands. He hasn't consistently done that over his tenure. Not sure why that's the case.

I think the two point conversion time out was on Miles. Cam probably had to tell Leslie to put the ball on the right hash.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Beautiful.....the ball was put on the left hash...That my friend is a short summation of you ability to see straight on the subject of Les.

8. Kal-El012

It was put in the middle of the field. Les ran on the field to have them move it. It cost them a timeout. It was a good timeout to correct the issue, but I don't think Les was kicking on all cylinders upstairs before someone told him to move the ball over.

Richdog likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

Only a Les Miles team gets a penalty on the opening kickoff of the 2nd half, gives up a TD on the drive to go down 3 scores, and ends up turning the tide on a telegraphed fake punt, and eventually wins. Oh and has an African American kicker who has the last name Gamble.

I can see it now on a future Sportscenter piece, Gamble and the Gambler.

P&G_wheelz007, StaceyO, red55 and 2 others like this.
  10. Kal-El012

Speaking of kickers that Aussie better do something about his consistency. The tigers are going to need to control field position this season in SEC play if the offense snoozes for half the game.