WOW ... UGA will "hand scan" students with student tickets......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBud, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

They don't use prints they use distance measurements on your hand. The machine reads like the crook of your tumb to the outside of your pinky and so on and so forth. I don't know how many different measurements it takes but hand size is very accurate and specific so that no two are alike. Hard to fake with out a cast of the other persons hand.

2. IAM4LSU2

IAM4LSU2 Founding Member

Interesting. Thought it may have been prints. Thanks for the info. Id actually like to know more about that I may have to dig. If it isnt prints then i guess thats ok but still a little iffy to me. I dont trust very easily.

3. Maderan

Maderan Founding Member

You may be able to find more info at ADP.com they are a big payroll vendor and they have a timeclock that you punch in on using the same technology. I used to work there but I don't remember exactlly how it works. I think it was called e-time 1000.

4. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

They actually tried the system at ULL, but there were too many students with extra or missing fingers due to the high consanguinity.

5. Whitey4Man

Whitey4Man Founding Member

Clemson tickets are still FREE for students!! HAHAH, though it's not quite like watching the bulldogs or the tigers, but next year will the upgraded ACC, we get Miami, FSU, Virginia, Texas AandM, and I think V. TEch home, sounds finger lickin good-Like some dreamland ribs.

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I genuinely hope you have a good time watching your fake Tigers play this year in your fake Death Valley.

7. dscott3

dscott3 Founding Member

I'll pay my $7.

I rather pay my $7 to watch our tigers actually beat teams like Miami, Florida, etc., than get in free and leave at halftime because ya'll tigers are getting their azzes handed to them.