Wow, What a Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

My post below "Is LSU Obsessed with Auburn?" stimulated a lot of responses and interesting discussion. Thanks, it was informative and I only got "flamed " a little bit. The thread is long enough but I have one other question. It is clear that you guys don't like Tuberville and it dates back to Ole Miss. But I am curious why former bama coach Franchione is never mentioned after the treatment he gave Coach Saban on national TV after last year's LSU-bama game.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

1. We don't have to play him anymore. Who do we get mad at, Shula?

2. That was last falls brouhaha, it has been worked over. We don't really want to revisit it, perhaps. Its like pointing out to Auburn fans that most of the stories circulating about the 2001 LSU/Auburn game are urban myths. We are just tired of it.

3. There is no constituancy for the other side. Bama fans tried to defend him vigorously after the game, but after he shafted them, they all disappeared. Even Bayoutider boycotted us for 6 months.

3. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

To bad ya'll aren't playing Texas A&M this year so you could get some of it out of your system before the Auburn game. I hope when I come down on the 25th you guys don't attack me because of my big ears

4. texascajun

texascajun Founding Member

Before the game you can tailgate and visit with LSU fans and have a pretty good time( and should without incident.) After the game, depending on the outcome, you might wanna watch your yourself. Alot of people will be nice and liquored up.

5. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

LOL, believe me Red55, it was not fRan that caused my vacation. But fRan did have a lot of us hoodwinked. He lied right up to his last breath of Alabama air. ;)

6. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I hated him after the 1997 game.

7. Fran is a piec-o-sheeott

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

A matchup between Saban and Noshakeione would be sweet. It could happen in a bowl game , I guess. How many cameras would be on that midfield meeting?

I wonder how many phoney internet letters would show up a week before the game.

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yeh we hate him to. He is a miserable piece of Garbage. I hate him more for what he did to those kids, not how he acts and behaves...

10. Bucktown Tiger

Bucktown Tiger Founding Member

Pardon my ignorance, but what did Fran do after last years game ?