Wow, Would You Believe This?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

I just read that the architect designing and overseeing the current modifications to Auburn's Cliff-Hare Stadium is..........hold your breath...
    .... a Baton Rouge architect. Considering we have a very good School of Architecture, surely that shows we are fair and balanced :grin: :grin:

The firm is Trahan Architects and, according to what I read, he was the architect on east upper deck at Tiger Stadium in 2000.

Hope he's not installing hidden cameras, listening devices, etc., so ya'll don't see and hear all those terrible things we do/say about LSU. :grin: :grin:

I guess in light of certain raw feelings on the part of some here I should add
    I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Just thought it was an interesting tidbit of info.

2. tigerbait28

tigerbait28 Founding Member

there is so many things i can say here but I have decided not to

3. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Considering we have a very good School of Architecture, surely that shows we are fair and balanced

Yes, but as of now, they are only up to double-wides 101!!!

see thats the difference in SMACK and a personal attack against your school and fans.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Yeah, that's kind of like LSU going to a NY advertising firm to get a new logo that no one likes.

Seems as though they would not be able to use their students to design anything of that nature for obvious reasons and that the professors I am sure are way too busy and probably teach because they don't want to have to perform in the real business world for a variety of reasons.