WOW!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Nov 10, 2002.

1. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

I just wanted to stop by and say congrats on one of the most memorable endings to a college football game I have ever seen. I am sure you are but you should be very proud of your team.

BTW I am having a disagreement with a tater (clemson tiger fan, you know the team that copied the Death Valley name for their stadium) anyhoo I might need to get some history about the real "Death Valley" and on the song "Tiger Rag" (they took that song too and made it their fight song). Don't need the info now but it might come in handy for next week.

Another thing, I am a little upset with you guys, since the second half of the LSU V. SC game my Gamecocks have not been the same. Did you guys take our offense? We seem to have lost it and you know the first place you look for something is the last place you had it :D

Anyway Congrats again on yalls victory and if you see our offense anywhere around Baton Rouge please return it.

Geaux Tigers!!!! (just cant get used to saying that ;) )

GO COCKS!!!!

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

if we stole it you might need to go to Auburn to go find it. Cause they totally rolled us over and beat us for all it was worth.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And your point?

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I was responding to Whale's comment "did you guys take our offense? We have seem to lost it and you know the first place you look for something is the last place you had it." I was merely responding to a joke with a joke.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

[I was merely responding to a joke with a joke. [/B][/QUOTE]

Cool!