WOW

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Larry Lewenthal, Sep 14, 2006.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Auburn fans are going to piss themselves while we are beating the crap out of them.:lol:
    I can see the coming threads. Someone make sure to get a picture of multiple people pissing their pants and broken cigars. It will be classic for next years pre-game smack.

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

That's rolling hills? :lol: He must not get away from the Auburn campus much.

Anyway...the corndog thing is old. It's time to find another insult. Actually...I like corndogs...with musturd.

3. CSIMPLE

CSIMPLE Freshman

that's cold. grow up, fly.

4. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Let's see now. Who coached LSU when the Bengal Tigers beat Auburn last year? Nick Saban? Naaaaaaaaw. I think it was Miles. Yea, that's right. It was Miles.

5. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Great read, very insightful.

By the way, go easy on the author of that article. His "laptop" is a work in progress...

[​IMG]

6. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

7. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

As much as I enjoy making fun of Auburn, really now, I think we've posted enough pictures of people that have real, serious, medical conditions. Calling those poor people Auburn fans is the worst torment any of them would have to go through. Just make fun of Auburn about pissing in their own seats.

8. stamant79

stamant79 Founding Member

This is a true story.

The last time my family and I went to La we had to stop in the great state of Alabama so my three year old could go to the rest room. After stoping at seven different gas stations and restaurants we had to put our three year old in a diaper so she could go because all the bathrooms were filthy. This was at or around exit 61 on I-85 just down the road from Auburn.

I dont know about the rest of you but one of the things I did learn growing up in Louisiana was not to be a filthy, disqusting, F@@@g pig. But hey maybe they havent introduced a hygene class at Au yet.

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Yep, that's about the only thing that bugged me about that article. I really wanted it to be funny, but it just wasn't. LSU fans give the opposition PLENTY to rag on and then write really funny columns. That just wasn't the case here (though the North Korea reference was kinda funny.)