Wroten tests positive?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by greg9476, Apr 21, 2006.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

Re: Wroten test's positive

yea you can beat a panel 7 drug test by just dilluting the sample by drinking lots and lots of water. But this is no panel 7. This is a full out drug screen. Steroids and all. This test runs upwards of 300 dollars a pop because they test for everything. Steroids are very very very expensive to test for thats why normal test don't. But they also check for dilluted samples, masking agents and other items used to confuse a normal panel 7 test. if they say he tested positive then Im 99.9999% sure its for weed.

V4lsu he has stated publicly that he smokes weed and failed a test his junior or senior year for the substance. I don't remember which year he said but he did say it.

and this whole thing started on profootballtalk.com or something like that. for whomever asked.

3. GetBackToWork

GetBackToWork Founding Member

I would have gone first round but I got high,
    I would have made the bucks but I got high,
    The girls would have been all mine but I got high,
    I got high, I got high, I got high.

4. TD TIGER

TD TIGER Founding Member

I have it on pretty good info that Wroten DID NOT test positive. I think these are false reports, and the source is known for incorrect info. It's a shame that this would even be put out on a publication without definitive proof. I guess the draft will be the true indicator.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Not necessarily. I heard his stock was dropping, not so much due to the original incident, but because he was so stand-offish and not interviewing with a lot of teams (particularly up north) that were interested in him. Even with the pot incident, he would've been one of the top DTs taken, but because he's severly limited what teams he'll play for, it could drop his draft position quite a bit.

6. TD TIGER

TD TIGER Founding Member

That's a good point, but you're talking about the NFL and $$$. If what you're saying is true, then it's quite possible a team he interviewed with would move up to take him. I don't think he'll drop much because he's got the talent and people know it.

I've also heard that Addai is slipping and it has to do with his interviews and a background check. Now that's completely second-hand, so I have no idea what that entails.

7. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Maybe. I guess we'll see, but I'm just saying that if Claude drops in the draft that could be a big part of it & not just the pot incident(s).

Haven't heard that... Only knock I've heard about him was that his Wonderlic was supposedly pretty low.

8. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Addai scored a 19 on the Wonderlic, which is not very good, but not horrible either.

On the interview thing, not saying it isn't true, but I would be surprised. There was a big article (sportsline.com I think) on his humble attitude and willingness to do whatever was asked of him to get on the football field. And if you have ever met the guy before, you would think the same thing about him.

Who knows though. The closer you get to draft day the more BS that gets pumped out by teams trying to improve their own odds of getting the guys they want.