WRs looking better

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mgreer1, Sep 25, 2004.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

that 1st and 18 he ran looked nice. I'd like too see LSU run some I formation w/him and AB or JV. Could open up some nice holes.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Perspective people, perspective.

Go ahead and start Hester next week against Georgia and see how far he gets.

Take it down a notch.

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Hester had a nice reception in the 1st quarter of todays game. Hester will be a very good assett for the Tigers in the future.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Davis is a great one, he will be just as good as Bowe I think and that is a surprise since we didn't hear half as much about him in spring or fall practice. He is very quick and has good hands. Anyone notice that Bowe seems to be a lot more sure handed when breaking to his left on a route? I agree we need to temper ourselves a little but it is obvious these guys all have tremendous talent. The UGA game will tell the story on a few of them.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

There is another thing I noticed yesterday. When Xavier Carter caught his TD, the first guy there to congratulate him was Early Doucet. The chemistry that's going to develop between our young guys is set to be dynamite. In a year or two, teams are going to shudder when hearing the names Russell, Carter, Doucet, Davis, and Bowe.

6. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

So many receivers to talk about... So little time to talk about them... :rofl:

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Perspective? Take it down a notch? Are you talking to yourself or what? No one said that Hester was great now, you are the one that said "Hester won't see the light of day unless its a blowout in the next 3 years." Hester will probably be our starting fulback early next year if not sometime this year. You also seem to think that Saban should be designing plays to get one redshirt freshman reciever involved when we have a ton of young talented WR's. Talk about need some perspective!!!!!!:dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: