WRU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDad, Feb 25, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Aren't there usually good linebackers in north louisiana? We had a pretty good run from Georgia too, hell 3 of the last 4 we put in the NFL, Minter, Riley, and Sheppard are all from Georgia. Barrow was from New Orleans, maybe I missed one in there but you're probably right, look to Texas, Florida, and Georgia, even Mississippi for Linebackers.

2. Oliverjuggs

Oliverjuggs Senior Member

Who gives a F how many players get to the next level? What? We re Bamas bitch in November so we'll beat them in April on Draft Day? Put the Kool aid down.

3. Oliverjuggs

Rather be bitchy than make a dumb ass statement that f tard made. Does he even watch games?

4. Oliverjuggs

Well as they said in Caddyshack 'the world needs ditch diggers too.' And its 'their'

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Putting kids in the NFL is a huge deal. Who wants to play for the school that doesn't? Players understand that LSU is a ticket to the NFL if you perform.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

How did you get in here? That will answer your question.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its lively around these parts.

LSUDad likes this.
  8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Wow man, you need to start enjoying life, come to grip that football is a game meant for enjoyment. Every athlete that plays for LSU is a gemin my eyes, and I love following their careers no matter how they or the team fared while they were at LSU. You appear to me to be someone who only dwells on the negatives and can't fathom what it is like to be a real fan of any team.

A ditch digger, wow! Son I really hope you mature in the future and find some kind of balance in your life, and gain a little humility along the way. I won't bore you with the details of my life however I will say with no regret that I've known ditch diggers, fork lift operators, trim carpenters, mechanics, etc that are smart, industrious, well mannered, loyal and successful men that you would respect grandly if you were to get off of your high horse. I will be pulling for you and hope you can overcome the outlandish view of life that you have now. Good luck.

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

All of his hyperbole aside, I agree with @Oliverjuggs here. It doesn't really matter to me their career at the next level. It is an added bonus that kids can come to LSU and move on to the NFL but I am looking for enjoyment on Saturday night, not Sunday scattered across 32 teams in the NFL.

If some of y'all want to trade 9 win seasons for NFL rookie of the year... whatever makes you happy.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Call LSU "WRU" or "DBU" but we are missing the most important "U" on the field, Under center.