X Man Boo Boo

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Cajun Purple

Cajun Purple Freshman

so what ...it didn't cost the game

SIMPLE LSU LOST-basically UGA did to us what we do to our opponents at death valley. Play the game in baton rouge and we win. It was mental.

X no sweat. Welcome to the SEC! This happening will make you a great player -due to the fact that you will have to pay more attention to detail.:thumb: UGA fans had the dream of a lifetime today-big deal. Our dreams are bigger. Why is uga6 so fat?:cry:

2. NOSA

NOSA Founding Member

I admit too by that time it was somewhat funny.

3. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Addai waived him off way too late & X-man gave too much respect to his senior & followed order. It is a freshman mistake he shall overcome with more experience.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

There was nothing funny at any time in this game, depressing yes funny no.:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

5. Cat Squirrel

Cat Squirrel Founding Member

I'd say it was funny, but in a wry kinda way.......when we're getting beat that bad, WTF else could've gone wrong???? :confused:

My wife and I just looked at each other and started laughing after a long incredulous silent moment. I think I said something like, "WTF just happened?"

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

If a Tiger fan didn't decide to laugh it off after a point yesterday, they'd give themselves an ulcer. I decided to chuckle, while still embarrassed, and try to not think about it.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I refused to laugh, I just bit my lip and waited until the chest pains and numbness in my arms passed.:hihi: :hihi: :cuss: :cuss: :hihi: :hihi:

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

The guy made a bonehead play. But then again......he's what? 17 or 18? Playing his first year of bigtime football......In front of 90 something thousand people, most of then in red....on national tv.....His team is in trouble and he wants to make something happen. I see no pressure there.....DO YOU GUYS? He will do fine. I started to say, "send him up to Ole Miss." But that would be a death penalty. :lol: :lol:

9. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I know its his mistake so I shouldn't feel bad...but I felt bad for the guy. He looked like an absolute fool for that and I'm sure he wanted to cry....so I did feel pretty bad for him...

10. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

I felt bad for him too, but I thought it was cool that other players were patting him on the back and all instead of yelling at him or ignoring him. I know it didn't make it better, but I'm sure it was better for him to feel the support of his team, even after a screw up.

I laughed out loud, and I have no problem admitting it. Now I sat in silence for a second first, until I understood what just happened, but then I had to laugh. At that point it was just comical. It was like I was watching a football version of Spinal Tap (the incredibly funny movie that's a fake documentary of a rock band tour in which everything that could possibly go wrong does). Besides, by that point, the game was far over. That play to me just summed up the whole game. If it was a close game and that mistake could've cost us the game, I wouldn't have been laughing at all, but under the circumstances, well, I had to laugh and remind myself that it is, after all, just a game.

Xavier will be incredible. No worries. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's already caught more TD passes than Doucet, and he's played WR much less. He'll mature, he won't make the mistakes that young players make, and he'll be a great WR. No doubt.