X Man Boo Boo

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Oct 2, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I can't believe any fan who follows football hasn't seen that happen a few times at least. It happens at all levels including the NFL, where their saving grace is they can get back up and run if no one touches them. Also, I blame Addai just as much. I the kick before that he got right into XC's face in the endzone so he couldn't run it out. On that one he nonchalantly stood on about the 2 or 3 yard line instead of going back in to the endzone and grabbing XC. That's what he's back there for.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

And by the way, the UGA punt returner did one almost as bad by fielding a punt on his own 6 yard line, even though they marked it at the 7.

3. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

Thank goodness for X it didn't change the outcome of the game. He'd still be hiding under a rock somewhere.

He'll be okay. Believe me, before all is said and done he will make some plays with LSU that will more than make up for that. That touchdown pass against Miss. St. and seeing those afterburners was a fine start.

4. DeepPurple

DeepPurple Founding Member

Remember some of us are Saints fans too,weve seen worse

5. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Yep... 3 words....

Curly Halman Years

If I made it through that, I'll make it through anything...

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

IF there was a turning point...one play that could have made a difference in the outcome...it would be Whitworth's hold on a screen pass that killed our opening drive of the 2nd half. JMHO.